Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How I earned 12 iPods Completely FREE!







Okay,
Besides getting paid for online surveys, I always put time once a week towards earning a completely free ipod. They offer your choice of an iPod Shuffle, a $75 iTunes gift card, an iPod Nano, iPod Classic or an iPod Touch. And for alot of patience, they will even send you an 8GB iPhone.

This site uses the same concept, where you click and join sites for points. They even start you off with a good number of points which makes it very easy for beginners.

My favorite thing about this site is that 75% of their offers give you points just for entering your email address and clicking submit, or by entering your zip code and clicking submit. I have been able to claim my FREE iPod in just 2 days of completing completely Free, no credit card offers. Use my Guide to start earning one now!

Click here to join iPodsweepstakes FREE



No comments:

Web Site Hit Counter

Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner