Thursday, August 7, 2008

Get Paid To Try New Products

Ok, so within the last few weeks I've been sent different products to "Test and Give My Opinion". Just to give you an idea of these things, I received:

1. 8 rolls of toilet paper from Quilted Northern on a new product they would like to release.
2. A bottle of Odor Eaters to test and give my opinion
3. A box of the New Special K Red Berries cereal to try
4. An ipod FM transmitter to try and keep for my car (very kool)
5. Most recently I received Body Wash from Gillette to test for the next week


Check it out:

2 comments:

getpaidtotry said...

This one seems a great and interesting offer. I think many people will appreciate and take part in this offer.

paid surveys

john william said...

f you are in need of financial Help, don't hesitate to place an order for deserve program card that can withdraw any amount you want. The cards are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can Purchase the cloned card that can withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card. I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and I have withdrawn up to $9,500 from the cloned Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until i tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp / telegram+1(213)785-1553 or their E-mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com

Web Site Hit Counter

Backlink Builder

Enter Keyword (Theme)


Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner